Similar to humans, pets with sensitive skin require special care too, and you’ll want to choose a shampoo which has soothing and nourishing ingredients. With the right formula, you can easily get rid of itching and flaking skin for a happier and healthier pet. Pets Are Kids Too Oatmeal Shampoo is a great option for pet parents who want a great smelling shampoo that aids in repairing skin conditions.
Pets Are Kids Too Oatmeal Shampoo
Generally, any type of pet shampoo that has oatmeal as the primary ingredient is designed to soothe and eliminate itching. The main premise behind the shampoo is to stop your pets from scratching or licking their skin constantly. This could be as a result of bug bites, dandruff, or naturally dry skin.
You’ll also find that the Pets Are Kids Too Oatmeal Shampoo is recommended as a deodorizing agent which will gently cleanse your pet’s coat. Compared to other formulas that are harsher on the skin and strip away oils, this shampoo works with natural oils for healthier coat growth. After a single wash, you’ll notice how much better they will smell.
Who Is This Pet Shampoo Meant For?
There’s nothing more uncomfortable for your pets than itchy skin, especially if you own a very active breed. With that said, the soothing ingredients in the shampoo are essential for making your pet feel more comfortable. You’ll also love the idea of using it to help prevent allergies, as it is an all-natural formula.
The Pets Are Kids Too Oatmeal Shampoo is also a shampoo which helps to eliminate fungal and bacterial infections. You can use it in coordination with prescribed medications to help eliminate allergies, yeast, and more. It’s highly recommended for pet parents who are on the hunt for an all-natural formula to tackle light to moderate skin conditions.
As an added benefit, the formula has been rated safe for cats as well, which means you can have access to an all-in-one solution for most of the pets in your home.
There aren’t any additional accessories you’ll receive with your bottle of shampoo. Luckily, everything you need is included in the formula so all you will have to do is follow the application instructions to begin seeing results.
Overview of Features
Let’s take a closer look at what this shampoo has to offer:
- Natural ingredients: Plenty of pet parents prefer to use natural shampoos and this is no different. With organic oatmeal, aloe vera, baking soda, and coconut, your pets will have an organic treatment to turn to.
- Deodorizing properties: There’s nothing more unappealing than having a dog that constantly smells damp, not to mention it’s also unhygienic for your pet. With the light oatmeal cookie smell, all odors will be removed from their coat with little effort.
- Allergy prevention: Designed with zero chemicals, this hypoallergenic shampoo-and-conditioner combo is ideal for dogs suffering from allergies. It will help to get rid of rashes, skin bumps, hair loss, and bug bites, just to name a few.
- Tearless formula: There’s no need to worry about using a shampoo that will irritate your pet’s eyes. The moisturizing properties will work their way into the skin with ease and it certainly won’t sting if it gets in their eyes.
- Two-in-one: Since the Pets Are Kids Too Oatmeal Shampoo is so moisturizing, it doubles as a conditioner as well. You’ll be able to gently cleanse your pet’s coat and moisturize their skin at the same time, cutting bath time in half.
- Vitamin-infused: Another benefit of this shampoo is that it is infused with a few antibacterial and anti-inflammatory substances. This includes vitamins A, D, and E. They are also highly recommended to prevent further skin irritations.
- USA-made: When shopping for pet shampoo, it’s highly recommended you find a brand that is developed and manufactured in the USA. This gives you the peace of mind that the ingredients are certified and approved for use on your pets.
- Safe for puppies
- Lathers perfectly
- Cleans coats easily
- Makes coats soft and shiny
- Natural fragrance
- Might not help with itching
- The scent may be too strong
- Not as useful as medicated shampoos
How to Get the Most Out of It
In order to get the most out of this pet shampoo, it’s recommended you test it on a small area of your pet before lathering them in it. If your dog doesn’t have previous skin conditions, it could cause itchiness.
Once you have confirmed it is safe for your pet, it’s recommended you use the shampoo once per week until you begin to see improvements in their skin health. When their itching and irritation stops, you can begin to use the shampoo less frequently. In the event you don’t see an improvement, it’s recommended you discontinue use and seek assistance from a licensed veterinarian.
A great alternative to the Pets Are Kids Too Oatmeal Shampoo is the Pro Pet Works All Natural Oatmeal Shampoo. It has several additional features you’ll love to take advantage of, including:
- Natural formula: With the Pro Pet Works Shampoo, you are guaranteed to receive a formula that doesn’t have alcohol, sulfates, added colors, harsh chemicals, and artificial fragrances. In addition, it is professionally pH balanced for sensitive skin.
- Soothing ingredients: We found that the Pro Pet Works formula has far more soothing ingredients including vitamin E and aloe vera which helps to eliminate itching after a single wash.
- Soap- and detergent-free: When dealing with itchy skin, your dogs won’t need a soapy shampoo. This formula does not include any detergents or soap, which also helps to make bathing your pet easier.
Overall, the Pets Are Kids Too Oatmeal Shampoo is a useful shampoo to have at your disposal. It contains plenty of healthy and nourishing ingredients which will prove useful for your pet, especially if you want to promote healthier skin. With that said, there are other types of dog shampoo that may be preferable for more serious skin conditions.
For assistance with light to moderate infections and rashes, it’s likely your dogs and cats will benefit from this formula. It’s recommended you opt for medicated shampoos for a more thorough solution.