Whoever said summer is the most romantic season to get married, has obviously never seen pictures from a winter wedding. You’d think that people are uncomfortable attending a marriage planned in the cold season, but the ladies look stunning in a beautiful long gown and a fur coat.
Here are some thoughts on your winter wedding bouquet:
1. Since we call it the white season, why not go for a white wedding bouquet? Something like a combination of white roses, white tulips and maybe some silver pine cones?
2. A bit out of the ordinary, some brides like to have a full-brooch bouquet for their winter wedding. Not only is it something rare these days, it’s also a way to make up for the flowers that you might not be able to find in the cold season.
3. How about some pale blue and green thistles?
4. Pink roses are also an excellent choice.
Or white ones…
5. Lilies would make up for a very romantic bouquet.
For more inspiration regarding winter bouquets, please follow our dedicated Pinterest board.